Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sorry for the Absence

I noticed recently that my lat post was written on August 1, nearly three months ago now.  I have to apologize for that, and I feel I should explain.

Normally we don't share much from our personal lives, but shortly before I wrote that last post, I proposed to Kierra, my girlfriend of the past 4 years.  We both love fall, and wanted a fall wedding, and we got married about a week and a half ago, on October 11.  That only left us about 3 months to plan a wedding, something that most couples spend at least a year planning.  As you can imagine, we have been incredibly busy over the past few months, and I simply didn't have time to write anything on here.  In fact, I've had no time to do any railfanning or model railroading over the past few months, so I've had nothing to write about anyway.  But that is all over now, and you can expect to hear from me more often again.  I do have some photos from White River Junction, VT and from Montreal, which I visited recently, and I will share those soon, so you can look forward to that.

For those who are interested, here is a photo of us from the wedding:


1 comment:

Tyler T said...

Congratulations, Steven! I hope all is well.