Thursday, May 17, 2012

Goodbye

I've been really busy lately, which is why I haven't been posting on here much anymore, so let me give you a little update.  My model railroad, which there never really was much of, has been dismantled and disposed of.  The Lakes Region Model Railroad had to be taken down and is back in storage.  I have been busy with some other things, and I have not had time to work on other modeling projects at all.  To make a long story short, I won't be posting on the blog anymore.  I am leaving this week for Salt Lake City.  I will be spending two years there, and I won't have access to the internet or any free time to work on modeling anyway.  Of course, this means some big changes to the blog, which James will tell you more about in another post.  However, if the blog is still being read when I get back in two years, I will be back on here to post stuff again.  But in the mean time, goodbye for now.

No comments: